Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] shareyourknowledge@hotmail.com is offline

Default How long can a thawed out turkey stay in the fridge?

On Nov 1, 11:34 am, "jmcquown" > wrote:
> Michael "Dog3" wrote:
> > " >
> > dropped this
> oups.com:in
> > rec.food.cooking

> >> I'm 55 and not a cook. I was just trying to time it so it would be
> >> thawed out by Thanksgiving, but if i thawed out earlier would it be
> >> safe? My family wants a fresh organic turkey, but i can only find
> >> places that has them frozen.

> > I strongly suggest you peruse the entire article at the site below.
> > I've put an excerpt in this post that should help you out:

> I strongly suggest he fry a turkey inside his garage with the door closed.
> No one can have lived 55 years, cook or not, and not have a clue.

Well, i guess i don't have a clue. I can blame that on my wife who's a
great cook. But i do do all the home repairs-plumbing, electrical,
auto,that makes up for it. Sorry, but offensive remarks won't affect
me. You'll have to insult someone else. By the way, have a Happy
Thanksgiving.