Posted to alt.food.wine
Richard Neidich Richard Neidich is offline

Default Newbie: Storing champagne at room temperature

Where we live in NC I have a Crawl spalce under house not a true cellar. So
I use mostly Eurocave.

I was in a friends house with a cellar on a 100 degree day here in NC and
can tell you that they are NOT cool enough here. It temps were about 75
degrees and varyed tremendously. He had to use air cooling unit to get
temps for wine storage.

I enjoy my eurocave system but due to space capacity, I store my champagne
in a true refrigerator but no food is there...only wine in my garage.

Never had a problem.

http://winefaq.hostexcellence.com